Following a complete review and analysis, we consider the following:
- Constructing individually tailored investment portfolios in accordance with your risk profile, which are established, monitored, and reviewed on an ongoing basis.
- Consolidating some or all of your pensions into a new scheme with lower charges and a wider range of investments with industry leading funds.
- Making use of annual allowances.
- Advising on lifetime allowance protection.
- Ensuring death benefits are paid out in the most tax efficient manner and to the beneficiaries who you choose, taking into account the latest changes in pension legislation.
Advice to business owners and senior executives
From first contribution to last payment of benefit, pension schemes need to be managed to maximise returns and tax efficiency, whilst minimising risk. We have a wealth of experience in advising business owners and senior executives on pension options and on managing pension schemes.
Advice to pension scheme trustees
Trustees face increasing expectations and responsibilities. We work closely with trustees to help them understand their responsibilities and assist them in the most important areas.